Salary Range: $45K to $55K
Processes orders formaterial or merchandise received by mail, telephone, or personally fromcustomer or company employee by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES includethe following. Other duties may be assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAYVARY BY LOCATION:
Responsible foranswering phones, responding to questions, and routing calls to otherdepartments. Types correspondence, files invoices and shipping papers. Ordersoffice supplies, sorts and delivers mail.
Writes or types orderform, or enters data into computer, generates shipping papers, and checkscustomer credit. Checks orders for accuracy and attaches MSDS information.Sets-up monthly blanket orders and can purchase product for a "Direct"(non wholesale item).
Schedules deliveriesand routes trucks, informs customer of shipping date, anticipated delays, andany additional information needed by customer. Ensures compliance with customerspecifications.
Confers withproduction, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expediteor trace missing or delayed shipments.
Checks inventory,inputs order for out of stock shipments, and verifies arrival of new inventory.
Prepares invoices andshipping documents such as bill of lading. Issues credit memos and checkscustomer payments. Processes vendor invoices and freight billings. Processescorrected billings.
Maintains customerprice books and files. Quotes prices to customers and types salesperson'squotes.
Responsible forobtaining certificates of analysis, certificates of compliance, and processingMaterial Safety Data sheets.
Maintains signaturefile for gasoline excise tax, and tax records with current customer signatures.
Schedule production ofproduct as necessary.
Coordinates shipmentto other branch facilities.
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
High school diploma orgeneral education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education andexperience; and one to three years related experience and/or training.
Ability to read andinterpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenanceinstructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports andcorrespondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers oremployees of organization.
Ability to calculatefigures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts ofbasic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solvepractical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situationswhere only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety ofinstructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use andknowledge of personal computer and related software. Ability to operatecommon office machines.
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
While performing theduties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands tofinger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms;and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; andstoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee mustregularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move upto 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include closevision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, andthe ability to adjust focus.
The work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
The noise level in the workenvironment is usually moderate.
Pay Starts at $19.50
Loads, unloads, moves materials and fillscontainers within plant by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Reads work order or follows oral instructionsto ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
Uses fork lift truck to load and unloadmaterials onto or from trucks.
Loads and unloads tank trucks and railcars.
Fills drums, totes, and pails. Responsible formix/blending and packaging of chemicals both hazardous and non-hazardous incompliance with current environmental standards and regulations.
Conveys materials from storage or work sitesto designated area.
Operates industrial truck or electric hoist toassist in loading or moving materials and products.
To perform this job successfully, anindividual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Therequirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/orability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individualswith disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general educationdegree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience; and one tothree months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read documents such as safetyrules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Abilityto write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectivelybefore groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and dividein all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bargraphs.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding tocarry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability todeal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardizedsituations.
Ability to operate forklift truck and othermechanical equipment.
The physical demands described here arerepresentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performthe essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, theemployee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climbor balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or moveup to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionallylift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required bythis job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheralvision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics describedhere are representative of those an employee encounters while performing theessential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, theemployee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weatherconditions and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic orcaustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The employee frequently worksin high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration.
The noise level in the workenvironment is usually loud.
** Hiring Company is searching for a Territory Sales Manager to join itsgrowing team. Working from a home officeand on the road, you will cover the South Central (OK, AR, MO, KS) area workingto generate and coordinate sales opportunities with a focus on Pulp and Paper,Forest Products, Power, Refining, and General Industries.
Primary purpose is to provide technical assistance to company's computerusers regarding computing problems. (i.e. password resets, hardware issues, laptop/desktopproblems). Additional responsibilities include but aren’t limited to: imaginglaptops, migrating users, hardware deployments, working in a cross domainenvironment and multi-system support.
Supervisor, IT Helpdesk
· Ability towork independently
· Responding tointernal customers calling to report problems and resolving technical problems
· Utilize acustomer service attitude and approach to providing assistance and solutions
· Prioritizationof requests based on severity
· Managing rootcause analysis and preventive measures to ensure effective problem resolution
· Assumingownership for critical problems with proactive communication and follow throughto completion
· Maintaining accuratecontact and alert lists for team and customer communications
· Internalpersonnel moves and other physical changes to facilities
· Act as a teammember with all employees /staff
· Ability to meet highest attendancerequirements.
· Could involvesome lifting of up to 25 lbs.
· Excellentinterpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Goodorganizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
· Flexible andable to take initiative.
· Excellentcustomer service and relationship skills
· Provenaccountability of problem resolution
· Proficiencywith Problem Management application(s) as part of a helpdesk
· Highproficiency in Active Directory
· Degree incomputer science, information systems or a related field or equivalentcombination of education and experience
· Specificproduct experience required with the following: Windows10, Oracle, all Microsoft Office 365 products, remote access, VPN
· Knowledge ofstandard desktop configuration processes, help desk standard processes
· Previousexperience supporting a call center population and/or providing desk sidesupport desirable
Looking for a Recruiter that is interested in having an opportunity to do business development as well in the near future.
Location can be Austin, San Antonio, Houston or Dallas, TEXAS
This position is for a large fortune 500 company with a great environment!
Areas of experience:
Active Directory (extensive experience)
Experience with basic router configuration
Managed switch configuration experience
Help desk remedies
Great customer service needed, some area travel is required.
Full time position in Houston, TX
***This position is currently working 100% remote, but that could be subject to change later.
** Contract to Hire
SharePoint Sr. Specialist: This position will support and administer SharePoint Online for business users, and assist with content creation and organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The responsibilities of the Sr. FP&A Analyst includeoversight and preparation of budgets, forecasts, month-end reporting andanalysis, operational and management reporting, trend analysis, and ad hocanalysis to support management decision-making for new initiatives.
This role will support the VP of FP&A in preparing andreviewing complex financial data and will maintain and update the financialmodels and forecasts. They will review actuals vs. forecasts, investigatematerial variances, develop tools for improving the forecasting and actualresults and roll them out to the executive and management team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strongbackground in finance, have a good understanding of overall businessoperations, and will enjoy working on sophisticated and critical projects.
Primary Accountability or Responsibilities:
· Partner with FP&A teams across various internationalregions and cross functions to track financial and operating performance.
· Create and distributeconsolidated financial results for executive management with accuracy andintegrity
· Key contributor inquarterly forecast/ annual budgeting and planning process, including headcountplanning and implementing appropriate review process
· Prepare quantitativeand qualitative analyses based on review of monthly financial results againstbudget, forecast, and prior year
· Develop keyoperational metrics and reports, and evaluate financial results and keymetrics, utilizing such information to identify opportunities and risks.
· Workcross-functionally throughout the organization to educate and consult withleadership regarding financial performance and metrics
· Perform ad-hocmodeling and analysis, support internal and external financial and managementreporting, and contribute to board reporting
· Develop deepunderstanding of financial planning and ERP systems to enable and buildreporting to support forecasting, close and variance to actuals analysis
· Ensure that allactivities related to this position are accomplished in an ethical, prudent andsecure manner
· Additional duties asassigned by management
· Bachelor’s degree infinance, accounting, economics, or other related fields (MBA preferred)
· Advanced Excel sheetskills required
· 3 to 5 years FP&Aor other finance-related roles
· Excellent eye forbusiness and ability to relay objectives and translate data to partners withinthe organization
· A knack for datavisualization - adept at presenting financial data in formats and views thatallow operators to quickly stay on top of emerging trends and variances
· Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills with ability to build rapport with all levels ofthe organization
· Highly collaborativewith cross functional team oriented focus
· Highly motivated witha proven track record of delivering superior results.
Citrix/Application Delivery Analyst
· This position will provide production supportand escalation for the Citrix environment.
The selected candidate will beable to:
· Support Citrix infrastructure as an enterpriseservice across multiple datacenters, utilizing policies, configurationstandards and clearly documented processes.
· Act as an escalation resource to the service deskand local application support teams to assist in incident resolution &troubleshooting where required while using the existing incident managementsolution (Service-Now).
· Provide general server support as part of acollaborative cross-platform team responsible for enterprise serverinfrastructure and services including published applications and virtualdesktops.
· Monitor the team’s incident and change requestqueue, assigning tasks and changes as appropriate.
· Research technology trends and providerecommendations as required to support long-term planning.
· Install operating systems and applications,integrating them into the existing production environment.
· Identify and resolve issues with existingpublished applications and their underlying operating systems.
· Develop system documentation.
· Effectively communicate with end users and ITpeers around the world.
· General infrastructure services administrationand troubleshooting including supporting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, printservices & general server and workstation support.
Desired skills& Experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.The ability to clearly articulate complex issues.
· Experience supporting Citrix XenApp &XenDesktop.
· Familiar with multifactor authenticationimplementations.
· Experience in Splunk is a plus.
· Experience with VMware vSphere.
· Administrative experience in SCCM &application packaging is a plus.
· Administrative experience in cloud platforms isa plus.
Education & experience:
· 5 + years work experience in supportingpublished virtual applications & desktops.
· Citrix certification preferred (CA or CCEE)
· Monitor the SOC board daily and respond to alerts in a timely fashion.
· Utilize various security and monitoring tools to identify issues within an organization.
· Document resolutions accurately and with an appropriate level of detail for auditing purposes.
· Review clients’ security posture, identify shortcomings and develop a project plan to remedy poor security practices.
· Effectively communicate with clients to propose solutions while minimizing impact on the business.
· Write security incident and assessment reports.
· Some travel will be required.
· CCNA or equivalent certification is required, CompTIA Security+, CISP or CCNA Security is preferred.
· Ability to quickly understand client environments with limited information.
· Ask critical thinking questions to get to an answer that is not readily apparent.
· Need to be able to adapt to multiple network environments and quickly understand the traffic flows that are expected in the environment (for example mail flow).
· Must know the 7 layers of the OSI model or the 4layers of the TCP/IP model. Need to be able to use these models to follow a clear troubleshooting path.
· Must have a clear understanding of various security appliances like firewalls, SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR.
· Must be able to use Wireshark to analyze traffic flows.
· Must have a clear understanding of various types of attacks like DoS, DDoS, Command and Control Servers, DHCP exhaustion, CAM table overflow, phishing, etc.
IT Network Administrator
· Assist where requested to maintain network elements and configurations; trouble shoot problematic network connections and resolve trouble tickets.
· Assist other IT Specialists on projects, performing various tasks as required.
· Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to Managers.
· Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
· Maintain server-side systems.
· Minimum CCNA certified
· 2-year college degree or equivalent experience.
· Thorough knowledge of networking with a strong Cisco background.
· Thorough knowledge of switches, firewalls (Cisco, Sonicwall, Fortigate) and routers.
· Proficient in wireless technology and wireless security methodology.
· Minimum 2 years prior experience configuring and troubleshooting network routers and switches for small and medium sized locations and enterprises.
· Prior experience supporting wide area networks and troubleshooting internet circuit issues are desired.
· Must be able to manage WAN providers and the technologies to deliver solutions to failures.
· Understands network load balancing technologies.
· Ability to handle a dynamic workload and prioritize projects & tasks.
· Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and be very detailed oriented.
· Self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn on the job and through self-study.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
· Experience supporting multi-vendor routers and switches a plus.
· Some Travel Required.
Candidatewill support power plants in the NY and CT area, as well as work with the homeoffice in Houston to help support the facilities.
Dutiesinclude but are not limited to:
· IT infrastructure support including network, server, andworkstation for the business side of power plants
· Troubleshoot and configure networking equipment including Ciscoand Fortinet
· Configure and support VMware
· Troubleshoot, configure, and support Windows servers within thevirtual environment
· Troubleshoot, configure, and support Windows workstations ofdesktops and laptops with special focus on the clients using them
· Application support on end user machines. (PI, GADS, CEMS, etc.)
· Maintaining backups for multiple facilities
· Maintain patching schedules for all equipment
· Propose new IT infrastructure projects for plant management
· Perform any other IT duties as instructed by supervisor
At least 3years’ experience in IT support required; 1 year in a plant. Previous use ofConnectWise manage and automate a plus.
Preferred Minimum Requirements
The successful candidate will have the followingqualifications and experience:
Base 130 plus
Stock up to 33% of annual salary
401k 6% matching
Retirement Contribution 3%
The first step to advancing your career is knowing when an amazing opportunity is present... don't miss out... join our newsletter know and be in the know!